Jiminy cricket gives advice on Disney’s House of Mouse
I wasn’t supposed to laugh this hard.
"…you could at least try to appear more interested in the exhibits, you know… The tickets weren’t exactly cheap."
"A-ah, gomen, Tsukki!"
—- in which Yamaguchi is more interested in staring at Tsukki than the fish (I mean no shit, who wouldn’t be pffft). Done based on the fan-headcanon (or is it canon already, what with so many hints about it??) that Tsukki is a nerd about marine biology. Well, there is his interest in paleontology too but I didn’t want to draw dinosaur bones = 3 =
Day 1 of Tsukiyama Week: On the first date/
The thing about MCA Kuroha being defeated was not caused by power of “friendship”, as many have interpreted. He was defeated because of these reasons (aka, fatal mistakes):
- He was so sure Marry would reset timeline, so he wanted to gamble and see if he doesn’t have to kill them immediately, like he did all the times before, because Marry always resets timeline
- The second reason was that he decided not to kill them immediately because it was fun to him
- Third reason was because when he found out that Marry won’t reset time, he started to panic instead of just killing anyone who was near him (because Marry would certainly reset timeline, if anyone died)
- Fourth reason and main reason he was defeated was because he was forced to fulfill not just one wish, but two. First wish being Kenjirou’s. He wanted to see Ayaka again and he saw her. Second wish being Konoha’s, because he went to his body so he was forced to fulfill Konoha’s wish of saving Hiyori (correct subs would have been very useful, cause Crunchy’s aren’t really correct, as you can see, so thanks kidotsunbomior retranslating this part)
If i am not mistaken, he said he would disappear if he had fulfilled any wish, but, he also needed a wish in order to continue existing, so he forced Marry to reset timeline so he would still be “alive.” But that was also his downlfall, because Konoha didn’t disappear inside of him, and his final wish was that he wanted to save Hiyori. So, Kuroha was forced to grant Konoha’s wish immediately, which caused him to disappear.
"Damn it, damn it, i don’t want to disappear*. Wish, make a wish!”
* i think he said: “i don’t want to disappear!"and that part was excluded from crunchy’s subs.
And then Haruka said:
"If you need a wish, i have one. The other me’s final wish (Konoha)"
He didn’t count that the wish he would get would be the wish which caused his downfall, since he was forced to fulfill it immediately. Basically, that’s why Kuroha in anime was defeated so easily, and to me, it was the most logical way for him to disappear.
But, now people are confused about how both Haruka and Hiyori are alive. Well, that’s because the one who became substitute for Hiyori’s life was Kenjirou’s snake (aka Kuroha, aka Wide Eyed Snake, aka whatever his name was… Clearing snake???). Kenjirou stayed in Daze with Ayaka, so he didn’t return to this world. Instead of him, Hiyori was returned. Haruka’s snake is still in his body, and after everything was over, Haruka had his (actually Konoha’s) body back, but Konoha’s personality is destroyed. Basically, Konoha is dead, but now Haruka is taking his place instead (As seen from Summertime record PV).
I’m gonna try to explain about Ayano and Shintaro too. They always had a snake so they were always able to live and leave the Daze (Ayano was afraid to leave, so she didn’t). Shintaro was able to enter daze because he died on august 15. But he could also leave. He got his eye powers because Marry gave her own snake to him the first time tragedy happened. As far as i’ve gathered, if someone died on august 15th in the specific time in the evening (sunset nightfall time), they would enter Azami’s world daze. If they were alone, they can leave. But, if they enter in pair with someone else, only one is able to leave. That is why, Shintaro and Ayano, were always able to leave.
I don’t know, but for me, this ending had the most logical end, so i am satisfied with it. The only thing i wished was that they had put instead of empty locations - images of them playing around and something after the events of the anime. Everything else was completely fine for me. Personally, i would have been bored if the timeline resetted, because that wouldn’t mean anything, and it would just still tell that they could never save anyone they loved, that they couldn’t do anything for them. This story is about moving on, but it is also about rewarding the people who suffered so much, by giving them what they all wished for (which is also a form of moving on, because now they can be together, finally). A proper happy ending where everyone was alive (Kido, Kano, Seto, Momo, Marry, Takane, Haruka, Shintaro, Hibiya, Hiyori, Ayano, well, the only person who died was Konoha). Marry’s quote at the end,though, makes me think that after they die of old age, she will reset time again, so she could be with them, again. She is existence which is abnormal, and she found people who accepted her for who she is. So yeah, i enjoyed it, and i thank Jin for making it in the first place. Shaft could have done better job on animation, but still, i didn’t care much, because Kagerou project got anime, and i was satisfied with it.
And please, watch mekamekasubs version :D
I made a bunch of Paint Tool SAI brushes :>
- Feather brush creates a realistic feather look; with the right brush thickness, every stroke will look like a feather.
- Scratched brush has a slightly grungy look.
- I’m a big fan of this one. Crosshatch brush creates a nice rough pastel-on-paper look.
- Cloud brush was made from actual clouds I photographed during my vacation. Use it knowing it is an exquisite imported good.
- Desert brush has a gritty/sandy texture.
I recommend using them on the Acrylic preset on SAI.
Quite a few people requested some form of trait/personality generator, and here’s the result! I wanted to keep it vague enough that the options could work for any universe, be it modern, fantasy, scifi, or anything else, so these are really just the basics. Remember that a character is much more than a list of traits, and this should only be used as a starting point– I tried to include a variety of things, but further development is definitely a must.
Could pair well with the gender and sexuality generator.
To Play: Click and drag each gif, or if that isn’t working/you’re on mobile, just take a screenshot of the whole thing (multiple screenshots may be required if you want more than one trait from each category).
YES - HE’S BACK
The rabbit is blushing I can’t fucking handle it
OHMYGOD THE RABBIT IS BLUSHING CAN I BE THE RABBIT PLEZ HAKUTAKU BABY TT.TT
We all want to be the rabbit (⊙‿⊙✿)
You know, after seeing that this week’s Persona Stalker Club was titled 「キャベツ畑でつかまえて」 (“Catcher in the Cabbage”), I’ve kind of taken a liking to subtitling Adachi here like good ol’ Holden Caulfield here and there. Both are hypocritical, both hate the world and feel they’ve got it all figured out, and both are jealous that their older brothers are working in Hollywood as script writers.
Or something like that.
Catch you on the flip side of this guy’s parole,
hes a big trash